Point of Care
Connect caregivers to a resident’s EHR in real time
Point of Care’s innovative service scheduling features allow senior community personnel to document and track services provided to residents in real time, integrating the data into each resident’s Electronic Health Record—as well as a host of interoperable Eldermark software products.
- Perform face-to-face electronic assessments and service plans anywhere, anytime
- Put the resident plan of care directly into the hands of caregivers
- Identify missed revenue by capturing and confirming provided services in real time – bnoth scheduled and unplanned provided services
- Capture meal attendance, track consumption & more
- Confirm unscheduled housekeeping services
- Instantly send services to invoicing for monthly billing
- Eliminate paperwork and human error– improve care and reduce costs
Capture lost service revenue
Eliminate service creep and accurately document unscheduled services to capture up to $300 in potential missed revenue per resident every month.
Achieve proﬁt margins up to 42%
Say good-bye to time-wasting paper documents
Use Point of Care’s icon driven, user-friendly interface to confirm resident services as provided in real-time —and free up staff to spend more time with residents.
Free up 20-30 minutes per caregiver per shift from paper documentation.
All the information I need is in one place and goes with me wherever I am in the building. I don’t have to go through different books or charts—and that makes everything easier and faster