Eldermark Software LLC (“Eldermark,” “us,” “we,” or similar terms) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the web site www.eldermark.com (our “web site”) and our practices for collecting, using and disclosing that information.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form on the web site or subscribe to a newsletter. When registering on our web site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address or other personally identifying information. You may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We also may collect information from you when you visit our web site, including information this is personally identifying or information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our web site and usage details.
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our web site
- To improve customer service
- To provide you with information that you request from us
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information
- For any other purpose with your consent
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our web site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the web site.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information except in the following circumstances:
To trusted third parties who assist us in operating our web site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential;
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Eldermark Software LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Eldermark about our web site users is among the assets transferred; and
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Eldermark, our customers or others.
This policy was last modified on November 1, 2013.
12400 Whitewater Drive
Minnetonka, MN 55343